2D Batch Coding Machine
The new 1050 thermal inkjet printer produces high resolution serialized data and complex 1D and 2D barcodes on fast-moving production lines in the food, beverage and other industries. It is also designed to excel at case coding in dusty, humid or corrosive environments.
Maximum Line Speed
201 m/min (660 ft/min)
600 x 600 dpi
Operating Temprature for Inks
solvent:15 to 35 Degree celsius
Operating Temprature for Printer
10 to 40 Degree Celsius
110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.3A
0 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Maximum line speed 201 m/min (660 ft/min).
- Maximum resolution 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print codes from 12.7 mm up to 50.8 mm high.
- 7" touch screen with intuitive WYSIWYG interface.
- High quality text, logos and high-density graphics.
- 100% readable 1D and 2D barcodes at high production rates.
- Snap-in and out cartridges for no-hassle reliable printing.
SP6-44, RIICO Industrial Area, Karoli, Village Ladamka,, Tijara, Rajasthan, 301707, India